|Color||Orange (Post JTML (PT2) Tan (Pre JTML (PT2)|
|Introduced in||Double Digit Desert|
|Latest appearance||Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)|
|Voiced by||Justin Miller/Brian Koch|
CoverageDouble Digit Desert, OJ and Bomb encounter him during the crossing the border challenge. Tyler appeared first drinking the quicksand through a bendy straw, and announcing his name was Tyler. OJ asked for his last name, which Tyler shouted out "Bungard!", scaring OJ and Bomb off.
In Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2), Tyler appears a second time once Taco comes across him at the end of the Episode 10 desert challenge. He tells her that in order to pass, she must answer a riddle. A moment passes, and Taco decides to kick Tyler out of the way and continue on. When OJ encounters him, he is seen bandaged from the earlier kick.
Tyler's Riddle: "What is the one thing, that can help you in your time of need, can lead you to accomplishing your goals, and has everything?"
OJ takes a moment to think, and then answers with Wal-Mart, as it apparently does has everything, which Tyler agrees with. Tyler later appears after OJ's speech, as OJ says there is nothing more valuable than friendship, but is nudged by Tyler, making him add "other than Wal-Mart".
- Tyler Bungard is actually named after a fan of Inanimate Insanity.
- Tyler Bungard's design changed from his debut in Double Digit Desert to Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2): Also, his voice changes between episodes.
- He became a lighter, more orange color.
- He no longer has claws, now replaced with regular hands.
- He is now a bit smaller, but has taller legs.
- He is also thinner.
- He has new eyebrows.
- In Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2), he says to OJ and Taco that they must answer a riddle to pass, referencing the troll in Dora the Explorer.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters