That's banana bonkers!
Toilet is a loud, impolite, argumentative, and obnoxious buffoon, who is the half-witted assistant to MePhone4. Although MePhone4 has shown his displeasure of Toilet's assistance, Toilet appears to be quite absentminded and oblivious to the fact and continues with his job with a happy and enthusiastic attitude.
Toilet is known for his trademark habit of calling MePhone4 "Mr. Phone", pronounced "Mistah Phone", whom he appears very fond and attached to. In "Everything's A-OJ", it is revealed that Toilet will do anything for him.
Toilet is very defensive of his title as MePhone4's assistant, despite doing a terrible job, and becomes aggressive with MePhone4's second assistant, MePad. He will commonly remark MePad in insulting ways, though MePad doesn't seem to mind or care. In "Theft and Battery", Toilet reveals that he wants to be a good assistant and dislikes MePad for always getting MePhone4's attention. The two make amends after MePad shows that he feels no animosity for Toilet and considers them equal.
- Levitation: As Toilet doesn't possess legs, his main motive of moving around is through jumping and floating in the air, seen in almost every episode. Most notably in "Theft and Battery" when he floats back up to the hot air balloon after being thrown off.
Toilet is a white toilet with a long curved base. He has a large bowl full of water on his front with a lid that functions as his mouth. Above the bowl is a large square tank with eyes and a light gray cover.
- Taylor Grodin (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Marco Bonomo (Italy)
- Running Gag: Toilet is always calling MePhone4 "MISTAH PHONE!"
- Running Gag: MePhone4 is almost always sending Toilet to get wires.
- Toilet's voice was revealed to be inspired by Maxmoefoe's prank phone calls.
- Toilet is the 3rd limbless character, along with Box and Spikey Mervert.
- He does, however, move around by jumping and floating.
- Although Toilet does not possess a handle, he has shown the ability to flush himself.
- Toilet is the fourth character to appear with an accent, his being of Cockney-esque.
- Toilet seems to like cats, as seen in Episode 9, where the pink card that Toilet likes has a "kitty" on it. He also likes the color pink.
- Toilet is the only limbless Inanimate Insanity cast member to speak.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters