Sorry, it's my condiShAWn
|—Breaking The Ice|
Tissues is a very debilitated and ill character. Since his debut on the show, he has become infected with a contagious disease known as the "condiShAWn".
Due to this condition, Tissues cannot control his sneezing, and will constantly sneeze at other characters, much to their disgust. Because of his uncontrollable sneezing, Tissues does not make friends easily with other characters and seems to only repel them instead. Additionally, Tissues' sneezes are powerful enough to launch him several feet into the air. Tissues may also occasionally enter a sneezing spasm, where he will sneeze endlessly multiple times in a matter of seconds.
Tissues' condishawn additionally causes him to be constantly tired, sluggish, underactive, and lethargic, as in "Breaking The Ice", he was too tired to partake in the dodgeball competition. The condishawn also causes Tissues to slur his words and adopt a lisp.
Despite sickness being his main attribute, Tissues appears to be considerate and kind, but especially timid, veracious, apprehensive, and slightly apathetic. Tissues also fails to understand jokes and slang, as he acknowledges how strange Trophy's middle name, "Horseplay", was despite it merely being an idiom.
Tissues is a rectangular turquoise box with a tuft of tissue paper, sprouting from a slit at the top. His face appears on one of the longer sides. Tissues' arms are on either of the short sides, and his legs appear at the bottom. Occasionally, Tissues may leak mucus from an invisible nose above his mouth.
Official Site Bio
Something is terribly wrong with Tissues. Right from the start, Tissues has been severely ill with his condiShAWn, causing him to rapidly sneeze uncontrollably. This has lead him to be sadly neglected from the rest of the cast
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2013|
Ever had a sick day? Welcome to Tissues’ entire life! Despite that Tissues wants to participate in challenges, he is halted at every turn by his infamous and self-described “condiShAWn.” While it may only render him fatigued, don’t underestimate how dangerous and life-threatening his contagion can be! Even with his limitations, Tissues always makes an effort to be social and put himself out there. Unfortunately, no matter how apologetic he is about his unhealthy state, it’s best to approach him with great caution.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2018|
|Episode||EP #||Votes||Total Votes||Percentage|
|"Marsh on Mars"||2||700||2498||28.08%|
|Total Number of Votes:||700|
- Taylor Grodin (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Diegoeagle621 (Italy)
- Tissues is the third character to be a shade of green, the other two being Pickle and Test Tube.
- He is also the second character to be a shade of blue, the other being MePhone4. This makes him the only blue contestant.
- Tissues is the only character to have a lisp, as his "S"s turn to "th"s.
- Tissues has sneezed on Trophy, Soap, Apple, Cherries, Box, Yin-Yang, OJ, and MePhone4.
- As shown in "Everything's A-OJ", Tissues' condishawn can become contagious, as after he sneezes on MePhone4, he consequently becomes infected and very sick the following episode.
- However, the condishawn does not infect everyone Tissues sneezes on, as no other characters have shown to be infected on-screen.
- In Tissues' site bio, "condition" is specifically spelled "condiShAWn", referencing his way of saying it.
- Tissues is the only character to display an illness, excluding OJ feeling sick when he had no orange juice.
- Tissues has never smiled in an episode, unless if one counts the commercial for the Inanimate Insanity Store
- As stated in the Inanimate Insanity Secrets video, Tissues is actually based off of someone Adam and Taylor knew. However, the person remains anonymous.
- Tissues is the second character to be a box, the other being Box.
- It is unknown if he will make an another appearance, as he is eliminated.
|The Bright Lights|
| Inanimate Insanity Characters