|—Breaking The Ice|
Pyrex Glass Test Tube
Lime Green (Liquid) and Clear Blue (Tube)
Test Tube is a science fanatic, and devotes her life to science and education, even owning a secret laboratory. She is the most intelligent person in the game, but very bad at physical challenges. Her knowledge can come off as obnoxious and can irritate the people around her. Test Tube is quite awkward as shown in many episodes, examples of this behavior are muttering very weirdly, and in Let 'Er R.I.P., she confesses to this behavior after Fan does the same.
- Adam Katz (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Jojo93able (Italy)
- She is similar to OJ, because...
- their bodies are in a transparent glass with a liquid inside.
- they are one of the smartest contestants of their season.
- they both use corks while they swim.
- According to her site bio, she is the most intelligent person competing.
- Test Tube is the third overall new object to speak in season 2.
- Test Tube is known to have a similar voice to Pencil in Battle For Dream Island.
- Since she and Apple have the same voice actor (Adam Katz) their voices sound similar.
- She is the second new contestant to die in season 2, with the first being Microphone.
- Coincidentally, each died consecutively by number: Mic died in Episode 1, and Test Tube died in Episode 2.
- Test tube is filled with a liquid called fluorescein solution, which is a non-toxic chemical that turns green if enough is put in water.
- "I call it Experiment 626" is a reference to Lilo and Stitch.
- She is the only character seen wearing clothes.
- Test Tube is the only one who has not talked in Rain On Your Charade.
- As of episode 9, Test Tube is the highest ranking Bright Lights member.
- Test Tube and Fan are the only two new characters left in the Bright Lights.
- Kick the Bucket is the first episode where Test Tube had no fluorescein solution inside her causing her to be completely empty.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters