♫ Cleaning's my life and when I'm feeling down, scrubbing the floors always removes a frown! ♫
|—Keep On Cleaning, Everything's A-OJ|
Soap is an extreme germaphobe, and wants to keep everything clean, no matter what. She is very scared when coming into contact with germs, and when knowing something is dirty, she expresses her concern of getting a disease. She carries along a small cloth with her, which she uses to scrub and wipe things, even if they are already somewhat clean. Aside from this, Soap is generally kind and willing to help her team, though she will always put cleanliness first. In later episodes, Soap became more abrasive towards her teammates and others, as shown in Theft and Battery, in which she throws Toilet out of her team's balloon, but she ends up regretting this once she is eliminated.
There is a beta version where she is an bar, as mentioned in the Secrets of Inanimate Insanity youtube video, but was cut off the object show because AnimationEpic or DuncanEpic thought that was a misleading and borderline confusing version of a beta version of Cheesy but pink. It was like a rectangle.
Official Site Bio
"Soap is a huge germophobe and 'neat-freak.' If something isn't perfectly clean, she will scrub for hours until she knows bacteria aren't anywhere near her. She's very sweet and down-to-earth but this mental instability definitely negatively impacts her life."
- Kacie Chapman (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Giulia (Italy)
- Soap is confirmed to have OCD on Adam Katz AMA - Answers Part 2 (July 2016)
- As revealed on Inanimate Insanity's Facebook page, Soap was originally going to be a bar of soap.
- Soap is one of the few characters to be sneezed on by Tissues, along with Trophy, Yin-Yang, Apple, OJ, and MePhone4.
- Soap has shown to like and have the ability to sing in episode 7, when she sang Keep On Cleaning. She also has a different voice actor for singing.
- Baseball let Soap be the captain for the episode 4 challenge. On episode 7, Microphone nominated Soap for team captain, much to Baseball's dislike.
- Soap appears as a cameo in Swaying Daisies, an ending theme for the show The Color Challenge!.
- Soap is similar to Dave from Total Drama and Petunia from Happy Tree Friends in some characteristics.
- The three of them are neat freaks/germaphobes (both Petunia and Soap having OCD).
- The three of them overreact around dirty things.
- They're kind of crazy (until later episodes for Soap).
- She is the only one to get less votes in Theft and Battery than A Kick in the Right Direction.
- Soap is the only new female character to be eliminated, and the second female eliminated in season 2.
- Soap is the first contestant to walk into the Rejection Portal.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters