Don't worry guys, I have loads of experience in jumping off cliffs!
|—The Crappy Cliff|
Pickle is a laid-back, easygoing, and imperturbable contestant who has a sweet but an idiotic mind. Pickle has shown to care for others, and try his best at challenges, however, his foolishness has gotten in the way numerous times, to the point that he actually places an eye patch over his left eye, when he was hit by a lemon on his right eye. He is close friends with Taco and was one of the few contestants who respected her, but this changed in the finale, and he apparently misses her, as shown in Everything's A-OJ.
- Derek Napolitano (UK/US)
- Giulia (Italy)
- In Season 2, Pickle's outlines went missing.
- It is unknown if he had a new body design or edited by the creators.
- Pickle originally had no arms in the The Stupid Trailer, but appears with them in Inanimate Insanity.
- Pickle holds the record for the most immunity challenge wins, with 6 (including team wins).
- Pickle was the only contestant who has ever been shown eating a cookie until OJ did in Episode 18, however, it was revealed to be poisoned, and so, not even a true cookie at all.
- Pickle has said "Okay, let's do this!" in Episodes 4, 6, 7, and 10.
- Pickle has been the most injured contestant, including his damaged eye, and being ripped in half.
- Pickle is the only person to resort to cannibalism, as he ate a cucumber in Sugar Rush.
- Pickle is actually a cucumber, revealed by his voice actor, Derek (TheOfficialPickle).
- His name is technically wrong since a pickle would be if it's preserved in vinegar, and Pickle isn't even preserved.
- Pickle has been revealed that fake voters were trying to kick him off but never been eliminated on that episode due to it.
- Although Pickle got a new body asset, his old one is still used by Adam.
- Pickle is confirmed to never compete in Inanimate Insanity II in the description of Inanimate Battle 2.
- Pickle is one of the two contestants who swore, the other is Balloon. One of the trees in A Lemony Lesson swore as well, but they were not a contestant.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters