|This article is about the character on Inanimate Insanity. You may be looking for his counterpart from BFDIA.|
So for sarcasm, you gotta use this tone.
|—A Kick in the Right Direction|
Nickel appears to be a nickel. His main body colour appears to be smokey grey and his shading is slate.
Nickel is known for having a sarcastic attitude. He appears to be a bit of a narcissist, as he feels confident in completing many challenges himself. Though being armless, he is still able to do many activities such as tree-climbing, jumping, and golf-ball stacking. He was known to teach people sarcasm, as seen in "A Kick in the Right Direction", which he was teaching Knife and Knife actually started liking sarcasm, seen at the end of the episode.
Furthermore, Nickel also presents himself as a little competitive and abrasive at times, causing drifts in the relationships with him and other characters. While of that, Nickel is also shown to be quite manipulative and take people for granted; for his own gain (notably Suitcase). This makes him rather ruthless and is shown to not value their friendship at all. Despite being quite intolerant and unforgiving to an extent, he forms a great bond with Baseball and is ever so, loyal to him.
In BFDIA, Nickel appears to be slightly more pessimistic and quiet. Although still very ruthless and competitive, as he is, Nickel seems more indifferent towards certain circumstances and is flabbergasted more easily, than he is in Inanimate Insanity as he's much more blasé and unfazed towards certain situations.
Due to many voters misspelling Nickel's name as "Nickle", the votes were not counted for Episode 5 The Stacker, causing Lightbulb to be eliminated. After many fans raged on Lightbulb's elimination, Episode 6 War De Guacamole resulted in the votes for "Nickel" being re-counted, eliminating Nickel, and bringing back Lightbulb, this also started the character Nick-Le, whose only quote is, "I'm highly offended!!"
Official Site Bio
"Nickel is known for having a sarcastic attitude. He appears to be a bit of a narcissist, as he feels confident in completing many challenges himself. Though being armless, he is still able to do many activities such as tree-climbing, jumping and golf-ball stacking."
- Adam Katz (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- eRVy4728 (Italy)
|5||116 votes (Eliminated)|
|10||56 votes (to rejoin)|
|Season 2 Episode||Votes|
|11||1 vote (Eliminated)|
- Nickel is the only object ever to compete on a total of three seasons on two shows.
- As of IDFB 1, he has became the only object to be in a total of four seasons across two shows.
- Nickel is known to be the first for many things.
- He is the first Inanimate Insanity character ever made.
- He is the first contestant to receive a cookie.
- He is the first one to join on his team.
- Nickel is the only contestant to be inappropriately eliminated in Inanimate Insanity, due to miscounted votes.
- An infamous running gag with Nickel is that many viewers misspell his name as "Nickle", spawning the creation of the character Nickle.
- For one frame in "Cooking For The Grater Good", his name was misspelled as Nickle right when the names just showed up.
- Nickel has been eliminated with the least amount of votes with 1 vote, even less than Paper's first elimination.
- This is also even less votes than the lowest number of votes it took to eliminate Tennis Ball in BFDI; only 2 votes. This puts Nickel as the holder of the least votes that resulted in elimination to ever occur within an object show, outside of disqualifications.
- Oddly enough, Nickel has also been safe from elimination with the highest amount of votes, with a ludicrous 1,731 votes from Theft and Battery.
- Nickel's personality in BFDIA and IDFB is noticeably different than his personality within Inanimate Insanity. While he's a manipulative jerk who abuses sarcasm in Inanimate Insanity, Nickel is a lot more kind (though he still does get angry on occasion) and more prone to weirdness in BFDIA/IDFB.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters