I'M HIGHLY OFFENDED!
|—Nick-Le in The Stacker, and various occasions.|
While Nickle's image did not appear in The Snowdown, when the eliminated contestants are shown for the viewer to pick one of to rejoin, Nickel states that people should vote for him, even though they can't spell his name correctly. The caption beneath him that previously read "Nickle" then quickly switches to "Nickel". In The Island Of Misfit Objects Song, Nickel says that he is so worthless that people don't even remember how to spell his name.
In Double Digit Desert, Nickel does not rejoin the game, and while he is upset, he is glad that at least nobody misspelled his name this time. However, as MePhone points out, more people had spelled his name as Nickle than correctly as Nickel, but having learned his lesson in the sixth episode, he knew to count all of the votes, aggravating Nickel. Nick Le then randomly falls from the sky and lands on top of Nickel, once again stating that he is highly offended, but apparently this time for not counting the votes for him as individual from Nickel's, thus making him feel treated like he doesn't really exist. They both seem to be sent to Idiotic Island.
In Aquatic Conflict, Nick Le's clipart is seen to represent the top two voted to-be-eliminated contestants being eliminated.
Inanimate Insanity II
- Adam, Santa Claus, and Nick Le are the only known humans in the Inanimate Insanity world.
- The Lurne Hao Too Cspel gag was created because of Nick Le and appeared in the same episodes he did as well.
- Nick Le was actually the reason Nickel was safe, but also the reason why Nickel was later eliminated.
- The only time when misspelled votes were not counted was when Nickle was introduced, however, Nickel was later eliminated once MePhone4 realized that the Nickle votes were meant for Nickel.
- Because Nick-Le has the stick-figure arms, he may be a human-object hybrid/chimera.
- Despite being sent to Idiotic Island in episode 10, he doesn't appear there in later episodes. It's possible that he may have escaped.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters