|Gender||Male ♂ (Presumably)|
|Color||Light Grey, Black Screen, Green Face|
|Introduced in||Theft and Battery|
|Latest appearance||Theft and Battery|
|Voiced by||Geoffrey Goldfeder|
You do realize, they only care about you when there's something you can give to them... right?
|—Mecintosh to Suitcase, Theft and Battery|
Mecintosh is an old white and grey boxy computer. His black screen displays green pictorial face, similar to how an old computer displayed green text. He also appears with a 3.5 inch floppy disk slot, as well as a classic rainbow Meeple logo.
in Theft and Battery, Mecintosh appeared inside Meeple Care, a room inside Meeple Headquarters, suddenly showing up on a patient bed as Suitcase attempts to steal the MePhone4 Battery. At first, he startles her, allows her to take the battery, but not without reminding her that she's stealing. As Suitcase begins to leave, Mecintosh notes that her friends only care about her when she has something to give to them. Suitcase doesn't answer, and instead, Mecintosh remarks that betrayal is inevitable, and that the clock is ticking, promptly chanting "tick tock" over and over until the shot changes to Steve Cobs, who happens to continue the "tick tock".
Mecintosh stands as a peculiar character in Theft and Battery, as Steve Cobs notes that no one has entered Meeple Care for a while, making it odd that Mecintosh, a character with no limbs, was able to enter. However, he might've been put there by Steve Cobs Another thing to note is how Mecintosh appears with knowledge of Suitcase's alliance, even when he doesn't know her, or any other characters from Inanimate Insanity.
- Mecintosh is, of course, based on the original Apple Macintosh.
- Mecintosh's name is revealed in the credits, as well as in the Theft and Battery Livestream.
- It is also revealed that Mecintosh's name is pronounced as [mēk-in-täs̸h].
- Along with Box and Toilet, Mecintosh is the third limbless character seen on Inanimate Insanity. Coincidentally, they all first appeared in Inanimate Insanity II.
- Mecintosh is the only character with a completely unique face, as his eyes, mouth, and eyebrows are pictorially generated on his screen.
- Mecintosh's face being digitally displayed on the screen may be a reference to the Happy/Sad Mac icons on the startup sequences for older Macintosh Computers.
- Mecintosh can be heard in Suitcase's hallucinations in Kick the Bucket.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters