|Mazed and Confused|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Challenge||Escaping The Maze|
"Rain On Your Charade"
"Kick the Bucket"
This is the final part of an apparent two-parter. The first part is Rain On Your Charade, and the second is Mazed and Confused. While they are separate episodes with their own stories, Adam has said in a DeviantArt comment that they will be connected.
Back to where the last episode left us, MePhone4, Toilet and MePad is staring at the Challenge Ideas board, trying to think of a low-key challenge. MePhone4 comments that deciding on an idea is really tough. Toilet interrupted, saying that MePhone4 thought(?) that it would be easy, but no. MePhone4 said that he wanted an idea that is simple, but could go in any direction. Toilet cheered him up by telling MePhone4 to look at all the ideas so far, and that "maybe the idea's right in front of you!" MePhone4 thinks for a bit, then intentionally denied it, but after taking a closer look at the board, specifcally the first letter of the four challenges in blue marker, he realized that is spelled out "MAZE", which is also the perfect idea for his desire of the contest. MePhone4 happily walks up to his two assistants, saying the same thing Toilet did a few seconds ago, leaving the latter stuttering that he just said that. MePhone4 "activates" a Maze Generation app of some sort, which slowly change his screen' color to green. After the "transformation" is finished, a giant hedge maze magically appears out of nowhere, leaving the three stand in surprise. After MePhone's screen changed back to its original color, MePhone4 proudly comments, "Huh, what do you know?" The intro plays after.
MePad gathers the contestants using the "MeTrumpet" app. Lightbulb complimented him, saying that she had no idea that he was such a musician. MePhone4 explains to the contestants that teams must find their way out of the hedge maze. The first team (with all team members) that arrives at the finish wins.
When the challenge starts, both teams decide to split up to cover more ground after a short discussion. As they walk through the maze, some characters develop and relationships grow.
- The episode's challenge was hinted at in one of Taylor's DeviantArt AMAs, in which he states the challenge is on MePhone4's whiteboard. 
- The challenge was later revealed to be a maze, which we can see when taking the first letter of each challenge written in blue on the whiteboard to form the word "MAZE".
- This is the third episode in Inanimate Insanity to have a song, the second being in S2 episode 7 and the first in S1 episode 9.
- This episode's title is based off of the expression, "dazed and confused".
- On MePhone4's whiteboard, the challenge idea written in red (Pie Eating Challenge) is a scrapped challenge stated on TheTGrodz's Inanimate Insanity Secrets
- This is the second episode to have an "and" in the middle of it's name, the first being Theft and Battery.
- This is the second time Box made a cameo in random places despite that he's eliminated.
- At first he appeared behind the bushes when Lightbulb asks Fan if he wants to join her.
- Then he appeared just a bit behind the bleachers before the Spoiled Lemons starts.
- The stick Test Tube holds when Fan is talking to her is actually the stick used as a prize in Episode 3.
- This is the third time (in season 2) that some characters from another source of object-related media appear as guests. In this case, Door from The Object Show Movie, Party Hat from Brawl of the Objects, Pickaxe from Object Madness, Drum from Infection (A show by Xanyleaves that never came out), Hatty from House of Lifelessness (A Deviantart show by DesuUsagi), and Clapperboard from the short animated video of YoungArts also appeared.
- Pizza Cutter from "Cooking for the Grater Good" and "Everything's A-OJ" made a return.
- Magnifying Glass, one of the recommended characters from Season 1, also made a return.
- This is the second time Paintbrush's bristles appear as flames. The first time was in "Everything's A-OJ."
- One of the members of the Spoiled Lemons band, Pineapple, appeared, as discussed by the crew of Inanimate Insanity in one of AnimationEpic's livestreams.
- Marshmallow's drawing of Bow and her chair from "A Kick in the Right Direction" reappeared.
- This is the first time Lightbulb calls Fan by his actual name.
- MePad only had a single line in this episode since his voice actor could've been mostly inactive at the time.
- Knife was not penalized for cheating, like Lightbulb and Fan were.
- This could be because MePhone4 was either not at his watch post or on his way down from it, so he probably didn't see Knife cheating.
- Knife was also blindly cutting through the maze, unable to see the direction he should be going on, unlike Fan and Lightbulb.
- Before Test Tube is completely burned, her face disappeared even though her liquid still can be seen.
- When Microphone is looking at Taco during the band, the outline of Taco's head appeared in the background.
- After spinning fan around, Fan is smaller than Lightbulb when she holds him. When she puts him down, his size is restored.
- When Test Tube falls to the ground, her liquid does not spill.
- When the lights are dimmed at the concert and the voice says, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Spoiled Lemon is finally reunited." you can see that Fan doesn't have the hole in him anymore. However, his hole is there again when Lightbulb winks at Starfruit and when he jumps up by the band.
- When Fan says 'When's the focus gonna be me?', Big L Mouth has a big outline.
- When Balloon says 'Maybe is because that gain on your back', for a frame his mouth is fully black. However the same thing happened to Microphone when she says 'I gotta go, Thanks Balloon!'.
Click here to view the gallery.