You bet your Marsh I do!
|—The Arena Of Death|
Marshmallow is a kind, fierce, energetic, and aggressive player. Though being so puny and inadequate, Marshmallow has carried on challenges with ease, mostly due to her purchases at Wal-Mart back in Season 1.
She has been treated like a sack of dirt more than any other character. Though being extremely sweet, joyful, and vivacious with friends, her enemies have seen the sour side of her. Further into the series, Marshmallow appeared to care more about herself than others, causing trouble between her and the other contestants. Further into that, the crisis between her and Apple has caused a lot of hate towards Apple because she tricked her into being friends just to get farther in the game. However, in Kick the Bucket, Bow reveals to Marshmallow that she possessed Apple and controlled her.
Official Site Bio
Marshmallow is a kind and fierceful player. Though being sweet and joyful with friends, her enemies have seen the sour side of her. Further into the series, Marshmallow appeared to care more about herself than others, causing trouble between her and the other contestants. She also has an odd obsession with Wal-Mart and is prone to being abused due to her sweet mushy exterior.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2013|
- Adam Katz (US/UK/AU/CAN) (Season 1)
- Dee Cashin (US/UK/AU/CAN) (Season 2)
- eRVy4728 (Italy)
- Running Gag: Marshmallow is one of the three "beat up" characters, as she has endured abuse like the other characters which are Pickle and Apple.
- Running Gag: Marshmallow fails to use gravity correctly in Episodes 1, 6, 12 and in the finale credits.
- Marshmallow's original body was perspectively flawed. The original graphic portrayed the bottom of Marshmallow as flat. An updated version of her body has this mistake fixed.
- Marshmallow was revealed to own a phone in Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2), making her one of five characters to own one.
- She, Bow, and Fan, however, the only known contestants to own a phone.
- Marshmallow is revealed to be right-handed in A Kick In The Right Direction.
- Marshmallow was the fourth person voted off by contestants.
- Marshmallow is ranked #7 of all Inanimate Insanity Contestants in Season 1, when coincidentally, the number 7 is the semi-reason for Marshmallow's elimination.
- Marshmallow apparently thought that Paintbrush was a male.
- Marshmallow is tied with Paper (in A Lemony Lesson) for receiving the fewest votes to be eliminated, both at 3.
- Marshmallow's sizing has noticeably changed from earlier episodes to the present ones. The change being she became smaller.
- Marshmallow's has the astounding ability to shatter glass with her voice, shattering Test Tube by yelling.
- As of Cooking for the Grater Good, Marshmallow has gotten the least amount of II 2 votes for Team Bright Lights, having the 8th least amount of total votes for both II 2 teams, having 243 II 2 votes.
- Marshmallow has the ability to heal from fire, as shown in The Stacker (burnt from One-Shot Wonder ), and Breaking The Ice.
- Marshmallow is the only contestant to appear in all of the Inanimate Insanity and Inanimate Insanity II episodes.
- Marshmallow is currently the highest-ranking female returnee in Season 2.
- Marshmallow has the record for one of the most times in the bottom three, with 4 times
- Marshmallow might possibly be eliminated due to her staying in the Mansion, so she is disqualified, therefore she is 9th place, leaving the Final 8 to be Knife, Baseball, Microphone, Suitcase, Paintbrush, Lightbulb, Fan and Test Tube.
|The Bright Lights|
| Inanimate Insanity Characters