You bet your Marsh I do!
|—The Arena Of Death|
Marshmallow, labeled The Sweet One, was a female contestant on Inanimate Insanity who was placed on Team Epic. She returned for Inanimate Insanity II and was placed on The Bright Lights. She is voiced by Dee Cashin.
Marshmallow is a kind, fierce and aggressive player. She commonly characterized as sweet, joyful, and vivacious with others.
As a critical and occasionally cynical person, Marshmallow is generally concerned only with her own interests and is not afraid to speak her mind without caring about the consequences. Though being so puny and inadequate, Marshmallow makes up for it with strong motivation and usually carries through challenges with ease. Her aggressiveness can sometimes drive her to make rash decisions, such as destroying the bar in "War De Guacamole" to kill OJ, and using Apple to cross the quicksand in "4Seeing The Future". As a result, Marshmallow primarily cares only about herself, and occasionally her select friends, often causing trouble between her and the other contestants.
Marshmallow has been through many unreliable relationships. Marshmallow's friendship has constantly been difficult with Apple, as the two quickly became enemies after Marshmallow ruined Christmas for Apple in "The Snowdown". However, in "Marsh on Mars", Apple and Marshmallow were quick to resolve their issues and come to a truce and spend more time together. Apple began to develop an excessive clinginess to Marshmallow, who disliked the attention she was receiving and began to see Apple as an annoyance rather than a friend. Their relationship turns for the worse following the events of "Let 'Er R.I.P.", where Apple reveals that she was using Marshmallow for the competition, destroying their friendship. This was later resolved in Kick The Bucket, helping Apple escape Hotel OJ.
Marshmallow has become untrustworthy of others and tries to keep her problems to herself. When she opens up to friends, no one seems to understand or give helpful advice. Marshmallow also develops a deep hatred towards the competition and how it changes people. Eventually, Marshmallow is driven to leave the competition and get away from the stress it caused her.
Official Site Bio
Marshmallow is a kind and fierceful player. Though being sweet and joyful with friends, her enemies have seen the sour side of her. Further into the series, Marshmallow appeared to care more about herself than others, causing trouble between her and the other contestants. She also has an odd obsession with Wal-Mart and is prone to being abused due to her sweet mushy exterior.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site, 2013|
Marshmallow is known for her unique abilities, such as:
- Gravity Manipulation: Marshmallow possesses the ability, or rather, inability to use gravity correctly. This ability doesn't appear to be voluntary, but it has both helped and hindered Marshmallow in many challenges, such as in "The Crappy Cliff" and "Crappy Anniversary" where she is shifted to the side before landing in the water, or in "War De Guacamole" where she is haulted right before hitting the spinning saw and flung back upwards.
- Shattering Voice: Due to her incredibly high pitched voice, Marshmallow has the astounding ability to shatter glass just by yelling, shattering unfortunate contestants like Test Tube in "Marsh on Mars".
- Healing from Fire: Noticed in two episodes, The Stacker (burnt from One-Shot Wonder ) and Breaking The Ice, Marshmallow is able to be burned and recovered without MePhone4's help.
- Adam Katz (US/UK/AU/CAN) (Season 1)
- Dee Cashin (US/UK/AU/CAN) (Season 2)
- eRVy4728 (Italy)
- Marshmallow's original body was perspectively flawed. The original graphic portrayed the bottom of Marshmallow as flat. An updated version of her body has this mistake fixed.
- Marshmallow was revealed to own a phone in "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)", making her one of seven characters to own one.
- She, Bow, and Fan, however, are the only contestants confirmed to own a phone in the current Timeline.
- Marshmallow is revealed to be right-handed in "A Kick In The Right Direction".
- Marshmallow was the fourth object voted off by contestants.
- Marshmallow is ranked #7 of all Inanimate Insanity Contestants in Season 1 when coincidentally, the number 7 is the semi-reason for Marshmallow's elimination.
- Marshmallow apparently thought that Paintbrush was a male.
- Marshmallow is tied with Paper (in "A Lemony Lesson") and Paintbrush (in "Alternate Reality Show") for receiving the fewest votes to be eliminated, both at 3.
- If you count disqualification and being killed as proper elimination, she is instead tied with Dough at 0 votes.
- Marshmallow's sizing has noticeably become smaller as the series progressed.
- Marshmallow is the only contestant to appear in all of the Inanimate Insanity and Inanimate Insanity II episodes.
- Although only her silhouette was shown in Alternate Reality Show.
- Marshmallow has the record for one of the most times in the bottom three, with 4 times
- Marshmallow is the first and only contestant so far to be disqualified.
- Marshmallow is the first contestant to own a time travel machine as seen in 4SeeingTheFuture
- Marshmallow is the only contestant that has made it to the merge twice.
|The Bright Lights|
| Inanimate Insanity Characters