The series came to a hault on June 1st, 2012 for a summer hiatus, but returned on September 1st, 2012. The final episode was released on December 7th, 2012. A second season of the series aired on April 2nd, 2013, featuring eight original contestants and eleven new ones.
CharactersEach object has two eyes, a mouth, and arms and legs (however, there are 3 armless players).The characters consist of:
- Apple **
- Baseball *
- Bow ***
- Nickel *
- Taco *
*Means they're armless
**Means they were recommended
***Means they joined late
Share your opinions here: Opinions
In every episode, there is a competition in which the contestants will have to compete in with their teams. The losing team will face the consequences and have to eliminate a teammate. The team that wins will either win a prize, be safe from elimination or nothing at all, but never anything negative.
There are eighteen episodes in season one of Inanimate Insanity.
- The Crappy Cliff April 1, 2011*
- A Lemony Lesson May 1, 2011*
- The Arena of Death June 1, 2011*
- One-Shot Wonder July 1, 2011*
- The Stacker August 1, 2011*
- War de Guacamole October 1, 2011
- Sugar Rush October 31, 2011
- 4Seeing the Future December 1, 2011
- The Snowdown January 1, 2012
- Double Digit Desert February 1, 2012
- Aquatic Conflict March 1, 2012
- Crappy Anniversary April 1, 2012
- Inanimate Smackdown May 1, 2012
- The Great Escape June 1, 2012
- The Tile Divide September 1, 2012
- The Penultimate Poll October 1, 2012
- Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 1) November 1, 2012
- Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2) December 7, 2012
* = Was reuploaded on September 14th, 2011, due to Nate Groth deleting the original episodes.
The team that loses the challenge originally had to eliminate a player (usually the one who caused them to lose), but now the viewers normally vote on this. This player is never to be seen again except either when a process of rejoining or a scene from Idiotic Island.
Returns in Double Digit Desert
|Baseball||Epic||2nd Eliminated in The Arena of Death||16th Place|
Returns in War De Guacamole
4th Eliminated in War De Guacamole
|Balloon||Chickenleg||6th Eliminated in Sugar Rush||13th Place|
|Pepper||Chickenleg||7th Eliminated in 4Seeing The Future||12th Place|
|Lightbulb||Epic||8th Eliminated in The Snowdown||11th Place|
|Salt||Chickenleg||9th Eliminated in Aquatic Conflict||10th Place|
|Paintbrush||Epic||10th Eliminated in Aquatic Conflict||9th Place|
|Bomb||Chickenleg||11th Eliminated in Crappy Anniversary||8th Place||Merged|
|Marshmallow||Epic||12th Eliminated in Inanimate Smackdown||7th Place|
|Apple||Epic||13th Eliminated in The Great Escape||6th Place|
|Bow||Chickenleg||14th Eliminated in The Tile Divide||5th Place|
|Pickle||Chickenleg||15th Eliminated in The Penultimate Poll||4th Place|
|Paper||Epic||16th Eliminated in The Penultimate Poll||3rd Place|
|Taco||Chickenleg||Runner Up in Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)||2nd Place|
Winner in Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)
It is unknown where in the world Inanimate Insanity is supposed to take place, although it has been stated that it does take place within a set on an isolated island with no houses and not many other non-contestants around, as stated by MePhone4 in Sugar Rush.
- Inanimate Insanity was the second object show on YouTube; the first was Battle for Dream Island (BFDI).
- Inanimate Insanity was the second object show to get a second season, the first was Battle for Dream Island, with it's currently ongoing (which is currently on hiatus and might be canceled) second season Battle for Dream Island Again (BFDIA).
- Inanimate Insanity was the first object show to be animated with Anime Studio for most of the first season, rather than Adobe Flash, though The Snowdown was originally animated in Flash, but Adam Katz didn't know how to export video in the software at the time.