Awesome! I get to vote?
Fan is a socially awkward and quirky contestant on Inanimate Insanity II. He is the ultimate fan of Inanimate Insanity and tends to mention his blog to other contestants, usually annoying them. Although not the most physical on his team, he manages to be a smart, strategic, and imaginative one, shown when being able to manipulate Microphone to win the challenge for his team in Tri Your Best.
He is quite an eccentric oddball and is really out there in the circle of normal but he is shown that he is quite confident and self-assured in himself, being unafraid to go on his laptop to update his blog, but it annoys his teammates (particularly Paintbrush) a lot when he only focuses on other topics rather than the challenge.
He usually gets quite annoyed, irascible, and cantankerous when people get his name wrong, especially at Lightbulb, because she usually gets his name wrong and calls him "Paper".
Fan is also quite idiosyncratic and imperfect, but at the end of the day, he is a team player and always tries his best to focus on the challenges.
Official Site Bio
Fan is a huge fan! Simply put, Fan has watched every episode of Inanimate Insanity and knows many odd and interesting facts about everyone and everything about the show. Although his knowledge about the show can come in handy, it can also make him come across as creepy and an oddball, causing others to be "creeped out" by his passion.
|—Inanimate Insanity Site|
|Season 2 Episode||Votes (So Far)|
- Brian Koch (US/UK/AU/CAN)
- Jojo93able (Italy)
- Fan is the second prominent character to be voiced by Brian Koch, the other is MePhone4S.
- Fan's line "No order for you, sir!" is a reference to the episode of Seinfeld "The Soup Nazi".
- Fan is one of the contestants who owns a phone, the other ones are Marshmallow and Bow.
- He is the only Inanimate Insanity II newbie to own one.
- Fan actually writes a blog on inanimateinsanity.com
- However, this link now redirects to AnimationEpic's channel.
- Fan is made of Paper.
- Fan has the ability to open up and glide, as shown in Tri Your Best.
- Fan the only contestant with a laptop as shown in Marsh on Mars, however, he is the second character to own a laptop, the first being Adam.
- Fan is the first male to be declared safe in Inanimate Insanity II.
- Fan is also the only remaining newbie male contestant.
- It is confirmed via Adam's Deviantart page that Fan thinks Inanimate Insanity is entirely scripted and isn't an actual show with a real prize. He believes that he's just there to watch it unfold in person.
- After Cheesy's elimination, Fan is the last male newbie left still competing on the show.
- He is also the last male on The Bright Lights.
- Cheesy, Microphone, and Fan are the only newbies to appear in Inanimate Insanity.
- Fan had a Chinese accent in Season 1, but this accent is removed in Season 2. He also pushed Baseball off the Great Wall of China, as shown in the slideshow. This may hint that Fan is Asian, most likely Chinese.
- A possible reason why Fan's accent and all references to Chinese culture involving him were removed is because Chinese viewers of the show could find it offensive.
- The second time fan opened up was in A Kick in the Right Direction while blocking the goal
- And fan closed completely in Alternate Reality Show when Paintbrush made everything burst into flames.
- Fan is the fifth contestant to sing in Inanimate Insanity.
|The Bright Lights|
| Inanimate Insanity Characters