Challenges are what drive the game of Inanimate Insanity. They normally lead to an elimination of a contestant and/or a reward occasionally. They can be, as MePhone4 puts it in the first episode, "gross, disgusting, and deadly" for the contestants.
The challenges, in order, are:
- Ep. 1 - Jumping off the Crappy Cliff.
- Ep. 2 - Collecting lemons.
- Ep. 3 - Surviving in the Arena of Death.
- Ep. 4 - Getting across a gorge using a slingshot.
- Ep. 5 - Stacking 3 Golf Balls.
- Ep. 6 - Shooting each other using paintball guns (reccomended character). Going through a baton relay obstacle course (official).
- Ep. 7 - Collecting candy.
- Ep. 8 - Getting over a quicksand pit.
- Ep. 9 - Getting a Christmas tree.
- Ep. 10 - Making it across the Cacti Desert.
- Ep. 11 - Retrieving a golden coin from under water.
- Ep. 12 - Doing a cool dive off the Crappy Cliff.
- Ep. 13 - Wrestling.
- Ep. 14 - Participating in MePhone Says (temporary). Catching the eliminated contestants (official).
- Ep. 15 - Getting through the Tile of Terror.
- Ep. 16 - Avoiding being eliminated by the eliminated contestants to join them in Idiotic Island.
- Ep. 17- 18 - All previous challenges except for Ep. 16.
Inanimate Insanity II
- Ep. 19 - A friendly game of dodge-ball. If someone gets hit by a ball, they get out. If the person on the opposing team catches the ball you threw, you are out.
- Ep. 20 - Saving Marshmallow while having 1 hour to save her. Go to mars and bring Marshmallow back to earth.
- Ep. 21 - Using 3 people from your team, do a triathlon. Who finishes first wins for their team.
- Ep. 22 - Using an ingredient dispenser and a cooker, make a pizza. Who gets the most score (up to 40 of 4 people) wins for their team.
- Ep. 23 - A soccer match. The team that gets the most goals wins Dough and the opposing team is up for elimination.
- Ep. 24 - To be the last one in the mansion. The last one in the mansion wins for their team. Also Bow tried to help Marshmallow win for their team.
- Ep. 25 - To clean up the hotel and a coin toss.
- Ep. 26 - To get MePhone4 a MePhone 4 battery and fix him.
- Ep. 27 - Nothing.
- Ep. 28 Get through a hedge maze with many different paths and traps.
- Ep. 29 - Bucket brigade.
- Ep. 30 - Painting.