|—Double Digit Desert|
Bow, labeled The Forgotten, is a female character on Inanimate Insanity. She debuted in The Snowdown starring in a commercial for Chairs, and unexpectedly joined the game in "Double Digit Desert". After her death in "Journey Through Memory Lane (Part 2)", Bow was killed off the show permanently, unrecoverable by MePhone4, and thus, did not make a return for Inanimate Insanity II. She resides as a ghost in Purgatory Mansion. She is voiced by Taylor Grodin.
Bow is unbelievably moronic and brainless, as she mostly will have no clue about anything, and is very enthusiastic and irrelevant at most times. Bow is almost seen to resemble a typical modern teenage girl, saying "like" and "totally", wearing makeup, and texting on her phone constantly. Disregarding her intelligence, Bow is an exceptionally kind and sympathetic contestant who will always run to the aid of her friends, limited to only Marshmallow. However, Bow has shown to be very persistent about being on the show, as she doesn't leave in "Double Digit Desert". Bow appears to have the power to call upon chairs at random times and uses them with shockingly experienced levels. However, chairs can also be seen as her weakness, as shown in "The Great Escape", causing her to lose the MePhone Says challenge. She has also shown to be slightly skilful and impressive at using a lasso.
Bow has become notorious for her obsession with chairs. The self-known chair enthusiast would constantly advertise her chairs in almost every sentence, but also use chairs to her advantage, such as smashing Apple into the stage by hitting her with a chair. However, after she recovered from her violent and demented state, Bow realised that chairs were "so last year", and ended her chair obsession. Additionally, Bow destroyed a chair in Purgatory Mansion, she might've done it because she thinks chairs are "last year".
- Bow noticeably is the only contestant with eyelashes, despite the numerous amount of girls on the show.
- She, however, was missing her eyelashes once she became insane or in her ghost form, but regained them after reverting to normal.
- Bow is the shortest and smallest competitor.
- Her size was revealed to be 2 inches tall by Apple. Though this could be invalid, as Apple could've been sarcastic, merely estimated her size, or stated an incorrect size.
- From October 20th, to October 31st, Bow took over the AnimationEpic twitter account as a joke.
- Bow is the only non-contestant and non-recommended character to be put up for voting.
- She is also the only non-contestant and non-recommended character to win a contest.
- Bow, Apple, and Dough are the only three contestants to join a season late.
- Bow is currently the only character to have never appear in an intro. This also applied to Apple and Dough, though both of them were added to the Inanimate Insanity II intro.
- Bow is the second character to appear in a commercial, after Cheesy.
- This makes Bow the first female to appear in a commercial.
- Bow was hit approximately 5 times by the Fist Thingy in Double Digit Desert, making this the record for the amount of Fist Thingy punches in one episode.
- She also holds the record for being hit the most by the Fist Thingy with 8 punches.
- She is similar to Ezekiel from the Total Drama series, both of them became insane after they were eliminated. However, they both had different time dates of when they became insane. Ezekiel became feral when he hid in the plane for 21 days, while Bow became insane when she was locked in the box for over a month.
- Bow acts extremely similar to Tinky Winky in the game called Slendytubbies
- Bow's voice is in fact based on Paris Hilton from the Shane Dawson Series, as confirmed by TheTGrodz in the Inanimate Insanity Secrets video.
- Bow was confirmed in TheTGrodz's Inanimate Insanity Secrets that she was originally going to be yellow.
- Due to her shape, viewers commonly misidentify that Bow is a piece of candy.
- Bow is one of the two characters that have won only one challenge in Inanimate Insanity (S1), the other being Paper.
- Bow and Dough are the only contestants who have died permanently on the show.
- Bow made a cameo in Object Universe Episode 11, revealing that Ice Cream is actually eggs.
- In the third episode of Inanimate Insanity II, an invention is seen on the shelf of Test Tube's lab called the "Bow-in-nator". It is unknown what this machine does, but fans speculate it might bring Bow back to life.
- As a joke for Halloween 2017, The I.I. Crew started uploading tweets to their account in the way Bow would say it. They stopped on November 1st.
- Bow has an Instagram account, from stating she'll put the photos she took with Marshmallow on Instagram. The only nine photos are shown below. However, currently, she removed two, leaving the other seven.
- The seventh picture was posted by TheTGrodz on DeviantArt to National Sibling Day.
| Inanimate Insanity Characters